Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Useless body parts.

I'm beginning to wonder why my body hates me. Without disclosing my age, I have been plagued for many years by malfunctioning organs and brittle bones. On Saturday I am off to have my tonsils extracted, which should be a right laugh. Coupled with my recent wisdom teeth, it's a wonder there's room for anything in my mouth (hardy har har).

Anyway, that got me thinking. Are we slowly creating obsolete organs as we evolve? I mean, I know tonsils are not organs, but you know what I mean. Apendix, wisdom teeth, we have an extra kidney that we can live without. I wonder if soon we'll just have one digestive organ, like a large vat with a sorting pump. Or maybe I played too much Voodoo Vince.

Anyway, it's fucking cold. Zelda jumper, away!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a karl pilkington thought, and i mean that as a compliment!

    ReplyDelete